[kde-freebsd] 3.0.1-5 packages for 4-STABLE available

Will Andrews will@csociety.org
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 14:17:24 -0500

Hey all,

Any of you hardcore testers with a lot of free time this weekend?
This is the fifth generation of the 3.0.1 ports/packages and
probably second to last before 3.0.1 hits the ports tree.  Thanks
for everyone's help so far, we're very close now!

http://mango.firepipe.net/ has the relevant details.  5-CURRENT
build is running for 3.0.1-5 and should finish in 6-9 hours
barring unforseen events.  This -CURRENT build should have more
packages available.

Are people having trouble getting access to the packages?  Not
sure how to use them to help us?  I want to know why I'm not
seeing much feedback from people.  :(

Regards,
--
wca